Senior ICT Consultant able to use broad and in-depth technical expertise and practical experience of working within growing businesses to improve mission-critical systems. Has strong project management and budgetary skills, excellent architectural knowledge, and works well with both ICT staff and non-ICT managers. Over fourteen years experience of designing, managing and supporting IT&T operations and environments in UK and Australia as Microsoft and Citrix senior engineer, project manager, infrastructure architect and manager, business analyst, enterprise applications architect, business systems manager and senior ICT manager in Microsoft/ Wintel/ Citrix environments with between 450 and 5,000 users and budgets in excess of AU$5million. Currently seeking a Project Management or Infrastructure Architect or Enterprise Architect or Consulting or Senior ICT Management role.
EXPERIENCE OF INDUSTRIAL SECTORS
· Blue-Chip organizations including Anglian Water, Volvo Construction, Ford Motor Company, Grant Thornton Chartered Accountants and Communisis
· Power and Utilities organizations: Integral Energy, NSW and Anglian Water, UK
· Experience working in a pre- and post- sales environment: Glasser Whitley
· Distribution, Supply Chain, Logistics and Transport operations: Charles Tyrwhitt, The White Company, Lombok, British Gaskets, Surex International and Transco Logistics
· Other Industry sectors include Local Government, Manufacturing, Distribution, Pre-Press and Print, Business Education, Charity Management, Accounting, Legal and Medical Practice, ICT Consultancy, ICT Managed Service Provision and ICT Facilities Management in both the UK and Australia.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· Business Process analysis, management and re-engineering
· Enterprise and ICT Strategic Management
· Leadership and Team Management
· Project and Program Management
· ICT Operations
· Enterprise and Infrastructure Architecture Design and Build
· ICT Engineering
· ICT Governance