Title: Sr. Manager - Projects & E-channels Nov2008 till Jan 2010
Job Purpose: Reporting to Headof Retail, managed strategic projects, providefunctional/business knowledge for banking/financial solution initiatives.Define Costs/Budgets, methodology, program linkages, manage project objectives,project plans; help identify and manage resource requirements; scope, risk; andbusiness relationship. Develop internal team skills & knowledge to engagepeople, process & technology for effective customer/ business interactionand back-office functions.
· Extensively projectmanaged the planning, costing, execution, training and implementation (on-cost/ on-time) & go-live for a Contact centre/IVR solution. (US 2.33m)
· Program managedthe collaboration of multi parties (business/IT/vendors) for decisions thataffect scope, business architecture, business process mapping and delivery withdemonstrated leadership skills to manageteams and key stakeholders alongside to risk – issues & escalation management.
· Reducedturn-around by 30% with effective process re-engineering & e-channelintegration for Card Operations, branch & service centre’s.
· Project managedprocess change initiatives for Call centre/Wealth mgmt & Cards; increasedtraffic by 35%. Improved SLA by 32%.
· Conducted Gapanalysis/review for front office system integration, developed newfunctionality requirements, and strategized rules for 360 deg customer view.
· Project managed& helped configure revenue management guidelines & product pricing usingparameters & system alerts. Helped identify, document & plug revenueleakage using monitor programs to mitigate loss.
· Implemented end-to-endproduct initiatives for Retail banking in line with product bundling -E-account config, cross sell initiative for cards & retail productofferings.
· Project managedthe s/w development using the agile (incremental & adaptive) methodologyfor a Credit Card work-flow solution across branch - operations and servicecentre.
· Designed &implemented the Wealth management segmentation– with customer profitabilitytracking for 8000+ customer base in conformance to parameters agreed by IT& key stakeholders.
· Experience usingBPM/BRE (rules engine) for strategic process re-engineering initiatives forPre-Sales & Back office operations.