- Manage multiple IT infrastructure and Software Development projects concurrently.
- Last managed projects: (1) End User Computing Transformation including windows 10 and Office 365 rollout, and (2) Extension of Identity Management including Single Sign On (3) Development of web services for financial management system
- Completed projects: (1) Development and Implementation of Identity and Access Management software system using Microsoft Identity Management (MIM) with integration to Active Directory, Share Point, SQL, MS Exchange, Aurion HR, CRM, Financial management System, EAP, Training System and Azure AD, (2) Implementation of top 4 ASD Security mandatory controls, (3) Rollout of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) using Citrix technology, (4) WAN upgrade at 11 sites including bandwidth upgrade, access tails upgrade, replacement of routers and transforming to IPVPN2, (5) Implementation of Wi Fi and ADSL at 9 CASA sites, (6) Voice Services contract with AAPT, (7) Implementation of Electronic Board Papers’ Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Preparing and controlling Business Case, Project plans, Change Management, Stakeholders management, Risk management, Quality management, budget management, communication management, procurement management, monitoring and control.
- Form, manage and lead project team.
- Contract management, contract reviews and contribute in tender preparations.
- Requirements’ collection, elicitation and analysis
- Vendor Management. Have managed Unify, Fujitsu, TPG-AAPT, Diligent, BAE and TechOne
- Work with internal and external stakeholders e.g. Project Board, Executives up to CIO level, Project Sponsor, End Users, Project team, Airports’ Management related to CASA offices’ network and building infrastructure fittings.
· Completed implementation of allprojects within budget and mostly within schedule. I drove the project team toachieve on time outcome.
· Successfully managed several vendorsand internal business stakeholders to keep control on scope and budget. Thisresulted in minimising number of variation and keeping cost within budget.
· Successfully learnt technologies suchas Share Point, CRM workflows, Microsoft Identity Management system
· Successfully conducted workshops withbusiness and technical stakeholders for requirement elicitation.
· Contributed in adhering to Prince 2Project Management Methodology. I contributed in creating Project Governance structureand several project artefacts such as Product Breakdown Structure, changecontrol template, readiness checklists etc.
· I have been recognised as strongerdriver and a high achiever Project Manager by CASA.