- Work with the best
- Use your administration prowess
- Great buzzing CBD location
A fantastic opportunity for a Land and Power Administrator to join this enterprise-level, market leading company, based in Sydney. This is an initial 2 month contract, based in Sydney’s buzzing CBD What you will be doing:
The ideal candidate:
- Preparing applications for approval from power authorities
- Demonstrating strict attention to detail identifying issues that may impact on the design or risk contract validity.
- Record and escalate any issues pertaining to power matters for resolution.
- Ensure that work is performed in accordance with prescribed work instructions and workforce management standards.
- Log and escalate issues pertaining to power matters for resolution
- Review desktop assessments of proposed designs to determine any issues that may impact on the power application and/or approvals process.
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties in support of the Land and Access Environment team to ensure they are in compliance with legislative requirements and are submitting to ensure effective and efficient responses from Power Authorities
- Self-motivated and willing to own and solve issues
- Strong administration skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to work as an individual, with good self-management and work organisation skills
- An understanding of construction through to install and maintenance of infrastructure highly desirable
- 2-3 Years’ experience working in a similar role
- Experience and or qualifications in power and/or communication asset management would be highly regarded
- Experience in preparing and/or assessing applications for statutory approvals would be highly regarded.
This position will move quickly, this is the role for you apply today to avoid disappointment!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200166079.